Join us as we sit and talk with our new PR Account Manager, Emily Mckay.
Emily McKay recently joined The Oracle Group with two years’ experience gained in a technology PR role. She has worked on several clients that align well with the property world, such as Crestron.
1. What are you most proud of?
Raising £1,091.09 for Cancer Research last year. I took part in the Shine Walk which involved walking 26.2 miles around London during the night.
2. Who are your influences
Judi Dench, Dawn French & my grandparents!
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My dogs, they literally come in at 7am and wake me up for their breakfast!
4. What made you pursue this career?
I love writing, talking and meeting new people, this career just seemed like the right fit.
5. What’s your favourite restaurant?
The Giggling Squid – I love their Massaman curry & sticky rice!
6. What type of music do you like?
I like all sorts of music. The first concert I went to was The Rolling Stones – more recently I have been to see Michael Buble and the Spice Girls, I also like Abba & Lionel Richie.
7. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?
Meeting clients and journalists and getting to write about a variety of different properties.
8. What is your favourite film?
10 Things I Hate About You and The Breakfast Club. I love Disney films too!
9. What is an interesting fact about yourself?
I have a twin brother!