When the world is asleep and there is no one on the street, how can you target your audiences at home with creative content? Here are some ideas for use on social media.
Creative Content Ideas
We can tell you from experience, that posting high-quality content is the best way to showcase your product. Photography is key for social media. Here are some other ways you can use photography within your posts, rather than just posting those pretty images on their own:
- Visual Stories: Create a series of photos that inspire a thought or feeling. Mix into your series of photos or slideshow words and graphics that will engage your audience and create an emotion.
- Before and After: Everyone loves to see the progression in a time-lapse video or before and after photos. Show just how far you have come and how you have improved an interior, building or the local area.
- Create Mini-graphics with Text and Pictures: Overlay eye-catching text on your photos to create an image that gets noticed and shared.
Don’t forget that one of your jobs is to inform your users and audience of the things that you do. This can be achieved by creating some other more interesting content such as the following:
- Make an Infographic: What do you do with your data? Think about how some of your stats could be made into more interesting content that you could share and market to your audience.
- Lists: You know more about your local area, product and community than anyone else. So, create some lists of reasons why someone would be interested in your product.
- Testimonials: Your reviews and case studies say a lot about your company. Ask your customers to review you and push out the videos across your channels.
Interested in finding out more about social media marketing? Contact Tara@oraclepr.co.uk for information on how we can help you with your online strategy.